On the heels of a record-breaking year in 2014, Eibach continues to accumulate accolades and awards for their industry leading spring technology. For the sixth straight year, Eibach has been voted as the most popular brand in motorsport by the readers of the German publication, MOTORSPORT aktuell (MSA).
The publication recently asked their readers to vote for the most popular motorsport brands in various sections. In the springs category, Eibach won with a staggering 58.3% of the vote – 3% higher than last year!
The 2014 season found Eibach clients at the top of the podium around the globe as they accumulated over 1,000 wins and more than 70 motorsport championships. From circle tracks to road circuits to off-road racing – for 2015, the mandatory supplier for all three top NASCAR Superspeedway Series. Eibach continues to be represented in victory lane like no other company in the industry. Those who understand the challenges of racing and pure performance know that choosing the right suspension components is one of the easiest modifications they can do — all they need is Eibach and the Will to Win. Dominate the Track. Rule the Street.
Become part of the majority vote and take your vehicle to the next level with the Eibach Race Spring System. Our ERS System offers the Race Engineer multiple set-up options which continue to make Eibach the leading brand in Motorsport springs around the world.
- World's leading Motorsports Race Spring System
- Over 1,300 single components – main and tender springs – metric and imperial, supplemental suspension components and accessories, ready and in stock on 5 continents
- Comprehensive Program of single components
- Single Main Springs with highest rate-linearity and lowest rate tolerance
- Progressive Characteristics via set-up of different springs in series double or even triple spring combinations
- Lowest Physical Weights achieved through Super Hi-Ten materials and manufacturing technology
- Smallest Solid heights, maximized spring travel and higher maximum loads
- Spring Surface Stabilization through specialized shot peening
- Every ERS Spring preset to block
- Block and Sag Resistant
- Smallest Tolerances and precise plane parallelism of spring ends
- High Dynamic Durability – under Motorsport conditions
- High quality corrosion protection by phosphating and epoxy coating
- Springs printed with part-number (descriptive code = rate and dimensions)
- Individual protective single box packaging